COVID-19 Testing on campus
Updated November 20, 2020
COVID-19 TESTING ON CAMPUS
Western students, staff and faculty are eligible to get COVID-19 test without an appointment at the Western COVID-19 Testing Centre (located in the Western Student Recreation Centre) if they:
- Have symptoms of COVID-19
- Have been notified by public health or the COVID Alert app they have been exposed to a confirmed COVID-19 case
- Have been directed to receive a test by a physician (eg. those undergoing cancer treatment or who require a test as part of pre-operative planning)
- Are required to take a test after arriving from abroad and completing quarantine
- Are required to take a test before boarding an international flight
This is in keeping with Middlesex-London Health Unit directives and prioritizes those most in need of a COVID-19 test.
Upcoming Western COVID-19 Testing Centre hours:
- Saturday, Nov. 21 – 9:00 a.m. to noon.
- Monday, Nov. 23 – Friday, Nov. 27 – 9:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Please access the testing centre using Western Student Recreation Centre’s accessible entrance facing Huron Drive.
Student Health Care Clinic: Symptomatic patients requiring a physician's assessment can book a virtual visit with a doctor. Follow-up examination and testing in person may be scheduled at the doctor's discretion, which may include a COVID-19 test. To book an appointment, please call the Student Health Care Clinic at 519-661-3030.